The following are the terms and conditions for the competition we are running at the Pregnancy, Babies and Children Expo (PBC Expo) on Friday 17/05/19, Saturday 18/05/19 and Sunday 20/05/19.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to anyone who scans their ticket at our data scanner at the Pregnancy, Babies and Children’s Expo.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 17/05/19 at 10am and entries close on the 19/05/19 at 5pm (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must scan their PBC Expo ticket QR code at the data scanner at our stall during the Promotion Period. This is counted as an entry.
- Eligible Entrants who follow our Facebook page during the Promotion Period will be given an additional entry.
- Eligible Entrants who follow our Instagram page during the Promotion Period will be given an additional entry.
Prizes and winning
- The random prize draw will take place at Mama Qucha premises at 12am on 21/05/19 (www.mamaqucha.com.au)
- The winners will receive the prize advertised at our stall during the PBC Expo. I.e. One Mama Qucha Baby Bundle (in the colour chosen by the winner), one Mama Qucha Cuzco Clutch (in a colour chosen by Mama Qucha), one Clean Oceans stainless steel water bottle, one Endota Spa voucher valued at fifty dollars, one Weegoamigo baby rattle (the winner can chose between one of two options displayed at the Mama Qucha stall at the PBC Expo).
- Total Prize pool value is $394.95
- Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the close of competition. The winners will have their details published on our website www.mamaqucha.com.au on 21/05/19.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 22/05/19 at 12am at Mama Qucha premises. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by email within two (2) business days and will have their name published on our website www.mamaqucha.com.au 23/05/19 at 12pm.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34798